Holidays Abroad

Holiday insurance when travelling in Europe or Worldwide is an essential insurance policy to have with you. You can arrange single trip insurance or one that covers you for the whole year.

If you are off on a European City Break or a longer holiday ‘single trip’ holiday insurance is easy to arrange and will give you the peace of mind that should anything untoward happen when you are away aboard you are covered. The same applies for annual holiday insurance which offers protection for more than a single trip with some policies giving cover for up to 60 days.

Typical Cover will include: (Limits apply to all these potential costs)
  • Cancelling you trip
  • Delayed or missed departures
  • Cutting short your trip
  • Emergency medical care
  • Personal accident
  • Personal Liability
  • Legal costs
  • Baggage
  • Personal money
  • Lost passport

Other special cover for winter sports and other potential dangers activities can be insured.

Young travellers can have their own specialist insurance for gap-year trips and studying abroad along with cover for computers mobile phones, course fees and more.


Contact us today for advice on insuring your next trip.