Household Buildings, Contents & Motor

Insuring your home, its contents, valued possessions and your private motor vehicles gives you and your family all year protection of your home and valued possesions. As independent insurance brokers we have access to some the most competitive household and motor insurance policies available and often find clients better cover for a lower price.

Household Buildings and Contents
Whether you live in a large detached house, a semi-detached, in a terrace, or bungalow it is wise to insure yourself against damage, accidents, theft, floods and fire. Buildings insurance is one of the most cost-effective policies you can buy and when combined with contents cover, provides protection for what is probably your most valuable asset, throughout the year.

This will vary, of course, depending on where you live but it is well worth asking us to quote you for yours to find the right policy and insurer. You may end-up with better cover for a lower price

  • Home Building insurance (including solar panels)

  • Household content insurance

  • All-risk cover for valued possessions (including away from home)

 Other available options:

  • Fine Art, Collectibles and Antiques

  • Jewellery, Gold, Silver, Crystal and China

  • Legal Expenses cover

  • Business Equipment and Laptops

  • Annual Family Travel Worldwide

  • Holiday Homes and Villas abroad

  • Private Medical cover

  • All the private cars of the family

Insuring your Private Motor Vehicles
Whilst comparison sites have come to dominate the private motor insurance market, insurance brokers, like Henry F Dodds, also have some extremely competive motor premiums particularly for non-standard risks.


Contact us today for advice and a quote.